Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2016

It's True

It is mid of June,
And exams are coming soon,
Boredom is all I find in class,
Zero erudition, all just to pass.

They say it is Electronics,
Then why I find it monotonic,
Probing the gain of an amplifier,
I am becoming a liar.

Knowledge doesn't matter here,
Attendance is all they care,
75% is the bottom line,
Otherwise, you won't shine.

The condition of labs is whimsical,
Cause they don't believe in practical,
You wanna see it in real life,
Sorry, then you can't survive.


There comes one bearded man,

Who is completely insane,

Teaching us with his notes,
Capsizing our lifeboats.

Come to class, pen down notes,
No one knows what one wrote,
Cram everything overnight,
Know-How is dwelling in plight.

I always wanted to code,
But my books gave me diode,
Halfway here, halfway there,
My passion is swinging in the air.

Assignments have a different meaning,
They are not for purpose of learning,
If professors find a topic lame,
Make your assignments on the same.

When I don't want to grasp,
Why they force me to gasp,
It all seems to be a mirage,
I will be lost in Millman-Halkias.

All this is unable to engross,
At every stage, there is a loss,
Only black keys are left in life piano,
Can’t study 0s and 1s in Morris-Mano.

Send signals from the transmitter,
And receive them at the receiver,
Modulation and Demodulation,
Know nothing in Communication.

Did they ever ask me?
What will set me free?
The stuff I want to learn,
For what I constantly yearn.

If CGPA is all that matter,
I am soon going to shatter,
No supplementary albeit,
Still, I am going to split.

-AAYUSH GOYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment