Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

The Golden Bird!

A nation that created me,
That gave me everything,
Flag that has colors three,
The national symbol having a king.

The day I was born,
I breathed in its air,
That day unaware of the horn,
Was busy crying in tears.

Indebted to it,
For the life it gave me,
Above all it made me sit,
Could not have been so free.

Later came to know,
What a nation means to one,
Help it to grow,
The work is still undone.

Politics is understood,
As a dirty field here,
No one enters to make it good,
And they say: why we'd bear?

Cricket is that jewel to us,
You can't take away,
Even single matches create a fuss,
We win that is all we pray.

Reservation is our food,
Without which we can't live,
If your tribe has been screwed,
Come everything we will give.

A lifeline to people,
Every month we have ample,
Celebrating love and joy ripple,
They are our dear festivals.

People: they are just jaunty,
They will make you happy,
They welcome you fondly,
Love is what they always carry.

When comes to the nation,
They are not responsible,
Blaming each other in accusation,
That is why development is impossible.

Well, one day they will wake,
One day a new sun will rise,
The day that will be the last break,
The boat that will never capsize.

No matter how they are,
I still love them,
Brothers, sisters not by far,
We are the roots and stems.

Albeit 29 in number,
They still stand as one,
All bear to make a tricolor,
Without even one, we are none.

Lastly, I want to say,
Stop arm-chair politics people,
That is not our way,
It's in our hand to remove evil.

Incorporating all these facts,
No matter what says media,
The nation that always attracts,
I love my India, I love my India.
-AAYUSH GOYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment