Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2016

A Personal Note

To the nation I will always be indebted for everything it gave me, I thought of giving it back something special by giving its people something special. And then upon cogitating for a minute or so suddenly my mind said I can give: The joy of reading because when the words are penned down by someone in this nation they can either create magic or bring in a lot of controversies. Well, then I thought it will be a tough job so as to create magic without controversies. So I will try to create magic to the extent it will be possible by me but please forgive if the latter happens unknowingly.

So I thought of writing a short series of something and the title had already come into my mind. I would call it: The INDIA Series. But what this series will incorporate in it was the next major ordeal I had to contemplate about. I was left with many options like articles, satirical posts, but then I thought of penning down it in the forms of rhyme: yes the poems. And then the final obstacle what will I write about? And then this thought came to my mind that how about writing one poem for one thing that is very peculiar about India and very special to Indians.

So having the scheme in my mind I started off and took it to another level by deciding to publish 15 poems each for 1-15 August on the topics stated above. Then I thought that it will be a tough job as you have to maintain the quantity and quality both simultaneously to create the above-said magic. But I am ready for this endeavor because, in my opinion, that is what writing your thoughts is all about and for the country you love and owe so much you ought to go through this small calvary.

So, folks, I give you the pleasure of reading 15 poems in 15 days about everything you love, hate, embrace, endear and are proud of this diversified nation. And the final bewilderment I will reserve for the last two days i.e. 14 and 15 August.

And I have talked about magic, pleasure, and everything but before ending this note let me also take this opportunity in this note itself to thank all my readers for reading and above all appreciating the work I do. You guys are like everything to me when it comes to my love for writing cause it's only you people who acknowledge and praise my work. Who tell me my mistakes that need to be resolved. Who mail and message me personally to appreciate and mention the things they will like to read. And I can't tell you guys how humble and overwhelmed I am when I think about all this. To guys who are bringing out the writer in me, a very big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And to end this note, lastly, I want to say that for me "Writing is a passion, not compulsion." Because that is why I started and that is why I should continue and end because that protects the true essence of my passion.

Thank You.

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment